Child's Play 3 is a 1991 American supernatural slasher horror film directed by Jack Bender and starring Justin Whalin, Perry Reeves, Jeremy Sylvers, Travis Fine, Dean Jacobson and Brad Dourif. It is the third installment in the Child's Play series, after Child's Play and Child's Play 2. The film was distributed by Universal Pictures, and was released on August 30, 1991.
The film became notorious in the United Kingdom when it was suggested that it may have inspired the real-life murder of British toddler, James Bulger, a suggestion rejected by officers investigating the case.
- Brad Dourif as the voice of Chucky
- Justin Whalin as Andy Barclay
- Perry Reeves as Kristen DeSilva
- Jeremy Sylvers as Ronald Tyler
- Andrew Robinson as Sergeant Botnick
- Travis Fine as Lieutenant Colonel Brett Campbell Shelton
- Dakin Matthews as Colonel Shelton
- Donna Eskra as J. Ivers
- Burke Byrnes as Sergeant Clark
- Matthew Walker as Major Ellis
- Dean Jacobson as Harold Whitehurst
- Peter Haskell as Mr. Sullivan
Child's Play 3 received generally negative reviews. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 23%, based on 13 reviews, with an average score of 3.9/10.