Willy Wonla & the Chocolate Factory is a 1971 Anglo-American musical fantasy film directed by Mel Stuart. It is a film adaptation of the 1964 novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. The film was produced by Wolper Pictures, Ltd. and The Quaker Oats Company and distributed by Paramount Pictures, and was released on June 30, 1971 in the United States.
- Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.
- Jack Albertson as Grandpa Joe.
- Peter OStrum as Charlie Bucket.
- Roy Kinnear as Mr. Salt.
- Julie Dawn Cole as Veruca Salt.
- Leonard Stone as Mr. Beauregarde.
- Denise Nickerson as Violet Beauregarde.
- Nora Denney as Mrs. Teevee.
- Paris Themmen as Mike Teevee.
- Ursula Reit as Mrs. Gloop.
- Michael Bollner as Augustus Gloop.
- Diana Sowle as Mrs. Bucket.
- Gunter Meisner as Mr. Slugworth.